Hello, I’m Sophia Steeden
I have trained with various organisations to gain the following qualifications:
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- NLP Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Diploma Advanced Weight Control & Hypnotic Banding Therapist
- Licenced Hypnothin Practitioner – Weight Control & Management
- Reiki Master Practitioner
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Mental Health First Aider – MHFA
- Accredited One2One Diet Consultant
These qualifications are recognised and independently accredited by:
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) ~ www.hypnotherapists.org.uk
- National College of Further Education (NCFE) ~ www.ncfe.org.uk
- General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) ~ www.ghsc.co.uk
- Hypnotherapy Association (HA) ~ www.thehypnotherapyassociation.co.uk
- The International College of Holistic Medicine (ICHM) ~ www.intchm.net
- ANLP – The Association for NLP ~ www.anlp.org
- UK REIKI Federation ~ www.reikifed.co.uk
- MHFA England ~ www.mhfaengland.org
Sophia is registered as an approved CNHC practitioner as recommended by the Department of Health
My practice is based in Whitchurch, Hampshire, offering face to face appointments to clients in my local area and others who are willing to travel further afield for the correct person. I am also able to treat clients around the UK and the world with access via internet.
I believe that everyone is entitled to a good quality of life, and that by using a combination of techniques I will help you to change your life so that you can move forward in a positive way, allowing you to achieve the goals that you yourself have set.
As soon as you open yourself to the possibilities of positive change, we can use your mind’s own incredible power, to let go of any negative thoughts, habits, self-imposed limitations and phobias.
You will be amazed at how quickly you begin to see evidence of a change for the better.