I believe that the only way to successfully control your weight is to change your eating and lifestyle habits for GOOD.
Whilst diets, slimming pills and potions can work short term, they fail long term.
Body weight and attitudes to food cause many people huge issues, such as reduced confidence, distorted image and low self-esteem, which can make them feel unhealthy and miserable.
- Are you over-weight and desperately want to slim?
- Do you eat for comfort, boredom or never feel full?
- Have you lost your determination or self-control?
- Is excess fat or yo -yo dieting ruining your self-esteem?
- Do you need more motivation to exercise?
My sessions use a combination of techniques including hypnotic suggestion to bring about permanent changes in eating habits, thoughts about eating, exercise and weight control, so that you can enjoy a healthier body and a more confident future as you improve your relationship with food and yourself.
Weight loss treatment is carried out over four (1 hour) sessions, but as we are all unique, some people find themselves requiring more. In the first session of the weight loss program we assess your health background, eating habits and any compulsive eating behaviour. We then discuss what you want to achieve and decide what the best approach will be for you. In the following sessions we will work towards your goal, working on any issues that might have held you back in the past, such as:
- emotional eating behaviour
- compulsive eating
- reinforcing your will to exercise
- putting you in control of your eating
- helping to attain your self image